Following the teachings of Jesus, Our Lady Immaculate School is at the heart of the local community. We strive to create a welcoming caring and secure learning environment in which every child is cherished and nurtured.
The first building on the site was the school hall which was built in 1951. The school was built in 1953 and the Church was built in 1957. The school began with five members of staff, three classrooms and 67 children. It has gradually expanded and developed over the years to its current 14 classroom, 420 pupil size that it is today.
The school is established by, and for, the parishoners of Our Lady Immaculate Parish, Tolworth and St Catherine of Siena Parish, Chessington and Hook. The school exists primarily to serve the Catholic community and Catholic children always have priority of admission. However, the Governing Body always welcomes all applications and, after consultation with the local authority, admits 60 children to the Reception classes, each year.
Pupils are admitted without reference to aptitude or ability, and governors have a non-discriminatory policy in relation to children with special needs.